Brand Marketing Manager / Sr Manager
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
The overall team is now 140+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role
Within 1 year since launching, Orange Health has organically become a healthcare brand in Bangalore that stands out in the consumer's mind for speed and reliability. With an NPS ~90 and a 4.9/5 rating on Google (highest for a healthcare brand in India) - it's a brand that our consumers love. As we grow the brand within the city and to other cities, we are looking for an experienced brand manager, who will be the custodian of the Orange Health brand and marketing communication.
• Own customer and consumer understanding, identifying their barriers, uncover actionable insights and triggers to purchase.
• Help craft a sharply positioned brand, and communicate it effectively internally & externally.
• Plan, conceptualize, develop, & execute multi-media brand campaigns. Budget for these campaigns, monitor spending, measure the success, and derive data-based learnings
• Drive programs and projects across the various customer touchpoints to drive customer consideration and trust for our service.
• Conducting in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to work with cross-functional teams to continuously improve marketing programs.
• Develop customer segmentation and drive marketing plans to grow different segments through customer lifecycle of acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth.
• Track Brand Health: Monitor, assess, and report Brand Health KPIs every month
• Experience: 7+ yrs. in brand management & 360-degree campaign execution preferably with digital brands, e-commerce, or hyperlocal service businesses.
• Qualification: Any bachelor's/master's degree
• Ideally should have experience in building a hyperlocal brand through its early stages. Even better if it's from inception.
• Ability to work along with various functions, teams, and external partners
• Passionate about brands and a keen & instinctive sense of brands & consumers.
• Think analytically, ideate creatively, track meticulously, execute practically, communicate effectively
• Excited to work in a start-up environment
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our Marketing team at an early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here!
If you're interested, send us a note at hello(at)orangehealth.in
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )