City Business Manager - Noida
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
The City Business Manager is a profit and loss responsibility for an assigned territory within the company and directly reports to the founders of the company. The role requires skills in business management, people management, operations strategy, and process engineering.
The role will require the candidate to:
• Take full ownership of a profit center of the company and deliver unit economics while ensuring business growth in conjunction with parallel sales hierarchy in the organization
• Build from scratch and manage a team of 100 - 300 member operations team with differing skills including a medical Lab team, logistics, CRM, HR, and finance team
• Define business goals, develop operating plans, do business analytics, performance reviews and ensure delivery of results
• Deploy CapEx for setting up full scale automated laboratory with required processes to ensure best possible delivery of quality results
• Ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction with our lab services and fastest delivery of reports to patients through RCAs, process, and product improvement
The profile will be responsible for:
• Revenue and # of orders
• Contribution margin of the territory
• On time% performance for pick ups and Reports TATs for order confirmation, pick up and Reports
• Doctor order and Patient order conversions Territory team's leadership feedback and attrition
The role has following pre-requisites:
• Post graduation in business, or experience in business analytics and reporting. Clarity on managing unit economics, gross margins and P&L statements
• Strong ability to think strategically (top-down) and generate non- incremental solutions. Ability to succinctly communicate most impactful solutions without clouding with tactical issues
• At least 3 years of operational experience in directly or indirectly managing blue-collared employees on ground
• Strong communication and people skills. Empathetic leader who has dealt with people issues on ground
• Additional consulting experience over operations exposure
• OR Experience in large scale eCommerce/ eLogistics company as a P&L manager
• OR Experience in scaled Health-Tech set up as a business leader with above experience
If you're interested, send us a note at email@example.com
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )