About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.8/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
The overall team is now 100+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role
Customer Supports is one of the key function focusing on ensuring there is right resolution to the customer queries and it translates into customer satisfaction. CRM manager will be responsible for managing the call centre team, the quality, training, process flow etc. alongside ensuring the team is equally motivated.
- Responsible for leading the operation team of 20+ and delivery of the overall operational metrics & CSAT targets.
- Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement innovative approaches, policies and processes to effect continual improvements,.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
- Good experience in people management and passionate about customer experience
- Train the team on Soft skills and other process/product related aspects.
- Workforce Planning, maintaining service levels & Quality Management.
- Experience working with Startups.
- 2 to 5 years of Experience into managing operation team
- Should be a graduate - any specialisation. MBA is Preferred.
- Experience in Training and Quality
- Should have handled a team size of 20+.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and run multiple projects to drive insights
- A high degree of customer centricity with demonstrated examples of going extra mile to ensure the right treatment for the end-user
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our CRM team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: Cash
- Location: Koramangala
- Health insurance benefit covering you and your family up to Rs 5 Lakh
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)