Head - Customer Relations
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
Head of Customer Relations will be responsible for heading the central CRM team of Orange Health. CRM is one of two key touchpoints for Orange Health with its customers and is responsible for making a strong positive impression.
The role will be responsible for:
- Maintaining high responsiveness with our calling teams
- Building a quality audit team and improving client interaction quality
- Increasing productivity of teams by giving product inputs for automation
- Summarising key issues and escalations to help operations eliminate issues
- Increasing sales and revenue of our telesales team
Following metrics will be focus of this role:
- %age calls for orders within 5 mins
- %age chats with average response time less than 60 seconds
- % lead conversion and revenue generated through manual orders
- Quality audit score for customer interactions
- 5+ year experience in heading a CRM team or Call centre quality team
- Exceptional reading and written communication skills
- Preferred if you have one/ more of the following:
- Have led a tele-sales team or responsible for revenue
- Have developed training and quality audit programs
- Experience at scaled start up support team or leading customer service companies
If you're interested, send us a note at email@example.com
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )