About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
- Drive governance on critical human resource metrics such as retention, engagement.
- Operate independently & ensure employee satisfaction & development of the team be leading training, mentoring, HR initiatives and best Practices.
- Directly interact with the customer and you should have phenomenal Stakeholder Management skills
- Lead the way in implementing change initiatives related to culture, performance, recognition and policies
- HR programs related to manpower planning & recruitment, Vendor mgmt., BGV & Onboarding, leave and attendance mgmt. employee engagement, performance management, training & development, rewards & recognition, Exit, Payroll and organisational effectiveness.
- Support employees and managers while also balancing the needs of the business.
- Responsible for preparing HR/People dashboard for the region alongside the strategies
- Support the High Potential employee identification and development programs for the functional client groups.
- Partner with business leadership in order to facilitate organisation change.
- Business Acumen, Strong problem- solving skills and comfort with numbers.
- Post-Graduation in Human Resource Management 6-10 years of experience in managing end to end HR activities from Onboarding to Exit with startups.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to influence and manage relationships
- Compensation : Cash + ESOPs
- Medical Insurance upto 5 Lacs.
- Joining Date : Tomorrow :)
If you're interested, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )