Lead Business Analyst
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
You will be part of the team that oversees Orange Health's data analytics. Given the pace of growth of the company, you will be required to work actively with different teams and handle the constantly evolving data requirements of each business unit. You will be required to design and implement the data analytics platform to track company key metrics and performance.
The role will require the candidate to :
- The lead analyst's primary objective is to work with product, operations and business stakeholders to answer key business questions. Collaborate with department heads, stakeholders, customers and system owners to determine the business requirements and goals and share insights from data to solve key business problems.
- Verify the efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and develop strategies for improving these systems.
- Connect with other business analysts for planning, developing, designing and implementing new applications and improving existing ones.
- Collaborate with business analysts to analyze customer reviews for both modified and new applications.
- Help the management to make strategic decisions by providing cost-benefit and return-on-investment analysis for operating systems.
- Document the reports on recommendations and alternatives that list potential problems in the operating systems of the company.
- Design methods and techniques for preparing and presenting business cases.
- 4-7 years in a similar role. Preferably from startups
- Team management experience is a must. Lead a team of 4-5 analysts
- Ability to handle and build for cross functional requirements
- Good problem solving ability with data
- Technically sound and good at communication
- Ability to work independently and execute deliverables
- Ability to multitask and work on diverse range of requirements
- Candidate should be willing to relocate if not already in Bangalore
- Experience with SQL and Google Data Studio
- Experience working in start-up environment
Job Location : Bangalore
If you're interested, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )