About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
What does the role demand?
We are looking for an experienced Product leader who will be responsible for setting direction and driving major strategic and few tactical product initiatives by leading a team of high-calibre Product Managers. He/She will work closely with the product team to define features, build roadmaps, and work with all teams on the product development efforts, and will strive to set the product and the company on a course to stay relevant and valuable in the long term. Demonstrate a high degree of problem-solving with an eye for detail to build use cases, deep understanding of user experience, is data-informed, and possesses the grit needed to take an idea to reality and scale successfully.
We are now looking for an experienced product leader to develop our product, team, metrics and build the product across multiple cities, and oversee all product execution across the company.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong product and business- collaborating to create products that will help define the future of healthcare. The product function is currently led by Dhruv, who has built products and companies that are today used by 150M+ users annually.
The goal is to build Orange Health as one of India's trusted brands in the Diagnostic industry across India.
The goal is to build Orange Health as one of India's dominant healthcare products. Traditional brands may have taken 30 years to do it, can we do it in 5?
This effectively requires a product leader with a hacker mindset.
Drive the product vision and build a forward-looking product road-map for the organization
· Work with the founding team and other key executives to articulate a robust product road map and strategy
Manage all aspects of execution of the Product roadmap
· Work closely with business, operations, engineering, marketing, and other key stakeholders to prioritize, develop and deliver products, in an agile environment.
· Manage the complete product lifecycle from concept to launch across all products/product lines.
· Increase user adoption, improve user experience, and scale existing products as the company hits an aggressive growth curve
· Own the customer and partner experience for the company. Build a closed-loop feedback process, build mechanisms to interpret the feedback received, and define the product interventions that are needed to improve the experience
· Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve them
· Work closely with the business and operations leaders in defining the customer problems that need solving
· Track industry trends and continually assess the competitive landscape to identify gaps. Generate new ideas that grow market share and drive growth
· Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action
· Develop “product moats” for the organization. Conceptualize and evaluate differentiators that will set our company apart from its competitors and give it long term competitive advantage
· Lead, manage and mentor the entire product organization
· Hire for and cultivate a high performing product organization.
What we are looking for this role
You should have a customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating gaps into product interventions
We are looking for someone with a good mix of execution as well as big picture thinking capabilities. Overall 8-15 years of experience in product at a fast growing consumer-tech company.
You should be a people manager with demonstrated success in leading and mentoring high achieving teams
You should have prior experience in scaling up a consumer product in an early-stage organization
You should have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization including users, vendors, partners, and executive leadership
You should have an entrepreneurial mindset and should be able to thrive in a fast - paced environment
Domain knowledge of healthcare and logistics is preferred but not mandatory
Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable with occasional ambiguity
A passion for building impactful products.
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will be heading the Product function at an early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
Compensation: Cash + ESOPs
Joining Date: Tomorrow ;
If you're interested, send us a note at hello(at)orangehealth.in
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )