Product Manager / Sr Product Manager
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.8/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
The overall team is now 100+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role
This role is for an experienced product manager who has built B2C products in startups, preferably in businesses with a hyperlocal function. And has a passion for building game-changing consumer healthcare services in India.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong product and business- collaborating to create products that will help define the future of healthcare. The product function is led by Dhruv, who has built products and companies that are today used by 150M+ users annually.
Our product has some early shape, and we're looking for strong Product Managers to join us that will make the user experience 10x.
- Owning the roadmap & strategy to drive exponential growth
- Take the product from '1 to 10' with a strong focus on improving the user experience.
- Translate the growth roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. Project manage the backlog and the end delivery.
- Keep an eye on the quality of the solutions being delivered.
- Brutally prioritize problem statements while balancing reach, impact, and time-to-ship.
- Be the voice of the users, understand what they need, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with engg, mktg, design, and business teams to move the needle across the entire funnel, from new user acquisition to retention.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach.
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Orange Health
- 2-7 years of product management experience in shipping high-quality B2C products. E-commerce, hyperlocal/delivery type products is a plus.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative skills along with mastery over experimental design. Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- Strong user empathy. Passionate about understanding customer’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- A passion for building impactful products.
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at an early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: Cash + ESOPs
- Location: Our engg/design team is currently remote, while our operations/sales/medical teams work out of our office in Bangalore. Given that this role requires interacting with stakeholders and having a deep understanding of the on-ground needs, it'll require a couple of days a week in office to meet with users and internal teams. Rest of the time-you can work from anywhere.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)