Product Marketing Manager
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
We're looking for someone with marketing in their blood (pun intended)! Seriously speaking, Orange Health is among the leading diagnostic businesses in Bangalore, and a growing number of doctors are now partnering with us. We are already the leading diagnostic brand that works with doctors.
This role is about enhancing our partnership with doctors - reaching out to more doctors, partnering with more doctors, leveraging digital and physical channels to grow the Orange Health brand.
• Lay the foundations of Doctor Marketing at Orange Health. Work with founders that've built digital businesses from idea to 100M+ organic users p.a.
• Expand the marketing outreach to doctors from just Bangalore to across the country.
• Grow the acquisition and engagement with doctors
• Cross-functional collaboration with internal and external marketing teams to move the levers.
• Work backwards from the doctors to identify new opportunities for growth.
Must Have :
• 2+ years' experience and/or exposure in marketing.
• Strong communication skills - verbal & written.
• Digital native - extreme comfort with app and tech based processes and tools
Nice to Have :
• Experience with marketing to doctors
• Understanding of digital marketing platforms and their fitment to various use cases
• Familiarity and experience working with marketing tools, resources, and in leveraging in-house engineering teams
• Compensation : Cash + ESOPs
• Health Insurance benefit covering You and Your dependent up to 5 Lacs
• Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
• Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
If you're interested, send us a note at hello(at)orangehealth.in
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )