About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers. This is India's fastest diagnostic service that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from leading educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in high-quality companies like Practo, Bounce, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Wockhardt, and leading companies.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown 70-80% MoM just by delivering a strong product experience. Orange Health is rated 4.7/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
We have been backed by marquee investors. And the overall team is now 100+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role
About the role
This role is for an experienced senior product manager who has built B2C products in fast-growth startups, preferably in businesses with a hyperlocal and/or healthcare function. And has a passion for solving for healthcare consumers in India.
Someone with an entrepreneurial streak will excel in the environment.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong product and business- collaborating to create products that will help define the future of healthcare. The product function is led by Dhruv, who has built products and companies that are today used by 150M+ users annually.
Our product has some early shape, and we're looking for a strong Product Manager to join us that will make the user experience 10x.
- Owning the product roadmap, process & delivery to drive exponential growth
- Take the product from '1 to 10' with a strong focus on leveraging tech to scale manual processes and delivering a stellar consumer experience
- Translate the growth roadmap into detailed requirements and prototypes. Project manage the backlog and the end delivery.
- Brutally prioritize problem statements where the focus is on the reach, impact, and time-to-ship of a solution.
- Be the voice of the users, understand what they need, and educate concerned stakeholders.
- Prioritize experiments and product changes in close collaboration with engineering, marketing, product design, and success team so as to move the needle across the entire funnel — from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion.
- Perform rapid iterations with a fail-fast approach. Build rapid low-fidelity prototypes.
- Actively contribute towards growing the product culture at Orange Health
- Know-how of technology that goes behind the product.
- 6-10 years of product management & leadership experience. Has led a product team
- Experience in shipping & scaling high-quality B2C products is a must. Experience with products dependent on strong on-ground operations is a plus (e-commerce, hyperlocal/delivery type products)
- Must be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices.
- Passionate about understanding user’s problems and dispassionate about what the best solution looks like.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
- Wise, curious, and independent learning machine.
- Comfort in an early stage environment. Adaptable and flexible. Comfort with ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- A passion for building impactful products.
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our product team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: Cash + ESOPs
- Location: Our PED team is currently remote, and our operations/sales team works out of our office in Bangalore. Given that this role requires interacting with stakeholders and having a deep understanding of the on-ground needs, it'll be a couple of days/week in the office to meet with users and internal teams. Rest of the time- you can work from anywhere!
- Joining Date: Tomorrow!