About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users. We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, Ola, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.9/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors. We are expanding into different markets in India. Currently we are available across Bangalore and NCR. We are also expanding into different metro cities within 24 months.
The overall team is now 500+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us
About the role
This role is for a Program Manager who has to build efficient processes and systems to maximize productivity of product, design & engineering. And has a passion for building game-changing consumer healthcare services in India.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to help build a strong product and business - collaborating to create products that will help define the future of healthcare. The product function is led by Tushar, who has built products and companies that are today used by 150M+ users annually.
We are expanding our product and engineering teams by 3X and there is a need to establish processes ground up.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum methodology overlapping as a scrum master
- Updating stakeholders on timelines, releases & blockers
- Ensuring right documentation is followed
- Developing internal metrics and dashboards to improve efficiency of the development process
- Ensuring adherence to cadence set for Scrum
- Using out of the box tools to develop internal views
- 3-5 years of program management experience in a cross-functional team
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong analytical, and quantitative skills along with mastery over experimental design. Ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Adaptable and flexible. Comfortable being thrown into largely ambiguous environments; more of a tinkerer and innovator than polisher.
- Ability to clearly communicate and listen intently.
If you're interested, send us a note at email@example.com
among the highest rated diagnostic companies in India
Engg. team is women
( 35% of our office staff )