About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers. This is India's fastest diagnostic service that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from leading educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in high-quality companies like Practo, Bounce, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Wockhardt, and leading companies.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown 70-80% MoM just by delivering a strong product experience. Orange Health is rated 4.7/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
We have been backed by marquee investors. And the overall team is now 100+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role
- Own the user experience by ensuring that our team builds the best mobile apps, taking into account scalability, performance and help define the best engineering QA practices
- Work closely with the founders, engineerings, and designers and collaborating to create innovative products that will help define the future of healthcare.
- Not only do you get to build a next-generation testing framework, you also get to write about your contributions.
- Be a part of the product that doctors and patients will use and do take decisions that is right for them.
- Working closely with the product & engineering team, writing test cases for new features and user flows
- Identifying and recording bugs, verifying fixes- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Work in an agile environment, rapidly delivering shippable features into production.
Must have :
- 2-3 years of QA experience working in a mobile-based product company.
- Strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies.
- Strong iOS and Android QA experience, in both manual and automation testing is preferred.
- Experience in Web and Backend Testing.
- Experience writing well-documented and cohesive test cases.
- Excellent in API + Mobile UI testing. Proficient with testing tools like Postman, Jira.
- A strong understanding of querying languages such as SQL, and programming languages, such as Python, Java, etc.
- Compensation: Cash + ESOPs
- Health Insurance benefit covering You and Your dependant up to 5 Lacs
- Location: Work from Home
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)