Talent Acquisition Specialist
About Orange Health
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. We are backed by high-quality investors like Accel, General Catalyst, Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Consumer tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from top institutes like IIT-KGP / Delhi/ Roorkee, BITS, Univ of Michigan, ISB, IIMs, IIIT, etc, with experience in leading startups and healthcare companies like Practo, Curefit, Unacademy, Licious, 91springboard, McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Apollo, Lal Pathlabs, Columbia Asia, Manipal, Metropolis, and more.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience. Currently rated 4.8/5 by consumers across Bangalore, and adopted by hundreds of doctors.
The overall team is now 100+
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role
This role is for a self-driven & experienced talent acquisition manager who has helped fast growing startups build strong teams - at a tech and management level. As our first TA specialist, you will be responsible for the full recruitment funnel - finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
You will work closely with the founders and other leaders in the company to build a strong team.
We already have strong leaders from various domains who work in our organization. The idea is to strengthen this further across all levels, and make our team 10x
You will be responsible for the following:
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan and leverage employee referral programs to strengthen our talent funnel
- Over time- improve our selection processes.
- As the overall Orange Health team grows, grow the TA function.
- 6 to 8 years of work experience in Talent Acquisition across tech and non-technology hiring in mid size and early age startups
- Excellent communicator - A clear, approachable and friendly communication style, both written & verbal and the willingness to tailor your message to different audiences.
- Track record of success in owning and executing the process to identify and attract talent for immediate business needs, as well as for critical long-term talent pipelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills & stakeholder management
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. :)
- Compensation: Cash + ESOPs
- Location: Koramangala, Bangalore
- Medical Insurance of 5 lakhs, and much more
- Joining Date: Tomorrow!