What is a Beta hCG (Pregnancy) test?
Beta hCG is a pregnancy test that analyses the hormone in the body called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). HCG is produced during pregnancy and is also found in the blood and urine. Testing for hCG can be done as soon as 10 days after the conception to help to determine if a person is pregnant. Checking the hCG can also help to identify the complications during the pregnancy.
Beta Hcg Test for Pregnancy at Home
No special preparation is required.
Get reports within 6 hours
As prescribed by your doctor
Blood (Free home sample collection)
When is the Beta hCG (Pregnancy) test recommended?
It is recommended:
- To confirm pregnancy.
- To monitor the pregnancy location other than the normal (Ectopic pregnancy).
- To find the presence of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD).
- To check for any suspected tumours like teratomas, testicular tumours, or ovarian germ cell tumours.For first trimester screening of genetic disorders like Down’s syndrome and Trisomy 18.
What does it measure?
The Beta-hCG (Pregnancy) test measures:
- The hormones in the body are called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). HCG is analysed at higher levels during pregnancy.
- A pregnancy test is commonly done when a person is believed to be pregnant.
- Testing may find pregnancy as soon as 10 days after conception. The accuracy of pregnancy tests usually increases if it is taken at least 1–2 weeks after a missed menstrual period.
- In men and women, Beta-hCG is usually found in smaller amounts. Beta-hCG is composed of two molecules known as the alpha and beta subunits. This structure of the alpha subunit is similar to that of the follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone.The beta subunit is different and found only in the Beta-hCG. That is why the Beta-hCG test is done to minimise the risk of cross-reaction.
How long will the reports take?
You will get the reports within 6 hours after the collection of the blood sample.
What is the Beta-hCG (Pregnancy) test price in Hyderabad?
The cost of the Beta-hCG (Pregnancy) test in Hyderabad is Rs. 720.
Beta hCG test price in Bangalore
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Don Bosco Nagar, Hyderabad
Film Nagar, Hyderabad
How often should I get tested for the Beta-hCG(Pregnancy)test?
The Beta-hCG (Pregnancy) test is prescribed by your doctor after a complete assessment of your conditions.
What are the normal values of the Beta-hCG Pregnancy)test?
Below 5 IU/ml.
What is the type of sample required for Beta hCG test?
We require a blood sample for this test.
What time should I get the test done?
This test can be taken at any time during the day.
Is fasting required for the Beta-hCG(Pregnancy test?
No, fasting is not required for this test.
Any other precautions to be taken before getting myself tested for the Beta-hCG (Pregnancy) test?
There are no specific precautions for this test.
How can I book the Beta-hCG or Pregnancy test in Hyderabad?
Log into www.orangehealth.in and submit your details. Our highly trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep within 60 minutes or at the time booked by you.
Why should I book the Beta-hCG(Pregnancy) test with Orange Health Labs in Hyderabad?
Orange Health Labs is the fastest diagnostic Lab. With us, you can get tested at home within 60 minutes of placing an order anywhere in Hyderabad. Or our trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep at the time selected by you. Your sample is safely transported at the optimal temperature to our NABL accredited and ICMR-approved lab. The results will be delivered to you faster too!
How to book a Beta-hCG (Pregnancy) test at home in Hyderabad?
If you’re looking for a Beta-hCG (Pregnancy)test at home in Hyderabad, your search ends here. WithOrange Health Labs, you no longer need to step out of your home for the test.