What is a CRP (C-Reactive Protein) test?
CRP (C- Reactive Protein) Test
No special preparation is required.(Fasting is not required)
Get reports within 6 hours
As prescribed by your doctor
Blood (Free home sample collection in 60 mins)
When is a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test recommended?
- A C-Reactive Protein test is recommended if there is any inflammation caused due to infections. It helps in diagnosing any chronic inflammatory disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus.
- It also helps to detect any heart disease and evaluates your risk of a heart attack.
What does it measure?
- Determine if someone’s symptoms are related to inflammatory or non-inflammatory conditions. The result, along with other findings, can help narrow down the possible causes.
- The C-Reactive Protein levels can also indicate if the inflammation is acute (severe and sudden, such as with an allergic reaction) or chronic (persistent, such as diabetes, heart disease, atherosclerosis, or myocarditis).
- The higher the C-Reactive Protein levels, the greater the amount of inflammation in the body.
- The C-Reactive Protein Test is performed with another blood test called Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate. These are both non-specific markers for inflammation but together can offer important clues as to what is going on in the body.
How long will the CRP test reports take?
The CRP test reports are available within 6 hours after blood sample collection.
What is the cost of the CRP test in Delhi?
The cost of the C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test in Delhi is Rs. 400.
How often should I get tested for the C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test?
Your doctor may prescribe a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test after a complete assessment of your symptoms and condition.
What are the normal values of a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test?
Below 1.0 mg/l
What is the type of sample required for CRP test?
This test requires a blood sample.
What time should I get the test done?
This test can be done at any time during the day.
Is fasting required for a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test?
Fasting is not required for this test.
Any other precautions to be taken before getting myself tested for a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test?
There are no specific precautions required before this test.
How can I book a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test in Delhi?
Log into www.orangehealth.in and submit your details. Our highly trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep within 60 minutes or at the time booked by you.
Why should I book a C-Reactive Protein (CRP) test with Orange Health Labs in Delhi?
Orange Health Labs is the fastest diagnostic lab. With us, you can get tested at home within 60 minutes of placing an order anywhere in Delhi. Our trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep at the time selected by you.Your sample is safely transported at the optimal temperature to our NABL accredited and ICMR approved lab. The results are also delivered to you faster!
How to book a CRP test near me in Delhi?
If you’re looking for a "" in Delhi, your search ends here. With Orange Health Labs, you no longer need to step out of your home for the test. Just book a CRP test through Orange Health Labs's website and our eMedic will collect your sample within 60 minutes of booking the test from your home, office.. any place of your convenience! The sample will be taken to our NABL accredited and ICMR approved lab for testing. Your reports will be shared with you within 8 hours over WhatsApp. You can always view the reports on our app too!