TFT tests (Thyroid Function Tests)
No special preparation is required. No fasting is required.
Get reports within 6 hours
As prescribed by your doctor
₹ 500 (Flat ₹ 100 off on your first order)
Blood (Free home sample collection)
- To check for any suspected thyroid disease (hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism).
- To monitor treatment in patients with thyroid diseases.
- To investigate the cause of infertility.
- If the patient is suffering from any symptoms like unexplained weight loss or weight gain, fatigue, weakness, and difficulty concentrating, which are common symptoms of thyroid disorders.
- The TFT test measures the values of the following three hormones in the blood: TriIodothyronine (T3)-Total, Thyroxine (T4)-Total, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).
- The thyroid gland's hormones help control a number of your body's metabolic processes, such as pulse, vital signs, blood heat, and weight.
- Thyroid function testing may be included with other tests to evaluate a patient who is having trouble with non-specific symptoms like fatigue, depression, or difficulty becoming or staying pregnant.
What is the cost of the TFT (Thyroid Function Test) in Bangalore?
The cost of the Thyroid Function Test (TFT) in Bangalore is Rs. 500.
How often should I get tested for the Thyroid Function Test (TFT)?
The Thyroid Function Test (TFT) is prescribed by your doctor after a complete assessment of your symptoms and conditions.
What are the normal ranges for a Thyroid Function Test (TFT)?
- T3: 76 - 181 ng/dL.
- T4: 4.5 - 12.0 mcg/dL
- TSH: 0.40 - 4.50 mIU/L
What is the type of sample required for TFT test in Bangalore?
We require a blood sample for this test.
What time should I get the test done?
The test can be taken at any time during the day.
Is fasting required for the TFT test?
No, fasting is not required for this test. But it depends on the doctor.
Any other precautions to be taken before getting myself tested for the TFT test?
There are no specific precautions for this test. But it depends on what the doctor tells.
How can I book the TFT test in Bangalore?
Log into www.orangehealth.com and submit your details. Our highly trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep within 60 minutes or at the time booked by you.
Why should I book the TFT (Thyroid Function Test) with Orange Health Labs in Bangalore?
Orange Health Labs is the Fastest Diagnostic Lab. With us, you can get tested at home within 60 minutes of placing an order anywhere in Bangalore. Our trained, professional and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep at the time selected by you. Your sample is safely transported at the optimal temperature to our NABL accredited and ICMR approved lab. The results will be delivered to you faster too!
How to book a TFT test near me in Bangalore?
Ans: If you’re looking for a TFT test near me in Bangalore, your search ends here. With Orange Health Labs. You no longer need to step out of your home for the test. Just book a TFT test through Orange Health Labs's website and our eMedic will collect your sample within 60 minutes of booking the test from your home, office.. any place of your convenience! The sample will be taken to our NABL accredited and ICMR approved lab for testing. Your reports will be shared with you within 6 hours over WhatsApp. You can always view the reports on our app too!