ICT Test Details
|Test Name||Indirect Coombs Test|
|Price||The ICT blood test price is ₹ 800 in Noida|
|Also Known As||The Indirect Coombs Test is also known as the indirect antiglobulin test (IAT), Rh Factor or Rh Compatibility Test, antiglobulin test (AGT), and direct antiglobulin test (DAT)|
|Purpose||To determine if you may have a reaction to a blood transfusion|
|Pre-test Information||Fasting is not required for the ICT test|
|Report Delivery||Get reports within 2 days|
|Frequency||As prescribed by your doctor|
|Home Testing||Yes; Free home blood sample collection within 60 mins from booking|
|Sample Required||A blood sample is required for the ICT test|
ICT Test Overview
Our immune system is the guardian of our body, with the antibodies acting as its front-line soldiers. It protects our body through a cascade of mechanisms, from identifying an antigen (foreign particle) to eliminating it. Even though it is fairly precise, sometimes the immune system may start producing antibodies against the body’s healthy cells and damage them. To identify and rapidly tackle such cases, your doctor may request tests such as the indirect Coombs test (ICT), which is an antiglobulin test that can detect antibodies that target red blood cells in the body.
Getting tested for the indirect Coombs test may sound complicated but your doubts end here as Orange Health Labs brings you the ICT test at home. You can easily inquire about its price by searching for “ICT blood test price” on the Orange Health Labs website and booking the test online.
Reasons to take the ICT Test
There can be several reasons for your doctor to recommend the indirect Coombs test, as follows:
It is recommended for pregnant women to assess the compatibility between the mother and the unborn child
It is done before receiving blood transfusions, to check the blood compatibility of the recipient’s blood with the donated blood
It is done while donating blood, tissues, organs, or bone marrow
It is requested before registering as a potential donor for all of the above.
ICT Test Cost in Noida
The indirect coombs test cost is Rs 800 in Noida. Our tests are conducted by experienced professionals, ensuring accuracy and reliability. The cost of the ICT Test covers the convenience of having your sample collected from the comfort of your own home at no additional charge.
Parameters measured during the ICT Test
The indirect Coombs test has only one parameter; it checks for the presence of floating antibodies that may potentially bind to the red blood cells in your bloodstream. Interactions between the antigen and antibody in such a case can lead to a reaction or it may even progress to autoimmune disease. An indirect Coombs test follows the listed stages:
1. Detection of Antibodies in Red blood cells: The test identifies red blood cell antibodies in your blood sample. These antibodies naturally form in response to encountering incompatible red blood cells (with different antigen markers—A, B, and Rh). These markers determine a person's blood group, based on whether they are present or absent.
2. Agglutination Test: In this test, your blood sample is exposed to a wide range of human red blood cell antigens. If your immune system encounters an incompatible antigen, it leads to clumping (agglutination) of the red blood cells when viewed under a microscope.
Online Booking ICT Test at home with Orange Health Labs in Noida
Orange Health Labs is the fastest pathology lab. If you find yourself actively looking for an indirect Coombs test in Noida that can be done from the comfort of your home, Orange Health Labs can help you. Just following the few easy steps listed below will help you get started:
1. Search for “ICT blood test near me” in your browser and click on the website. You may also use our app.
2. Log into your account after entering the details that have been requested on the website and choose the time, date, and location for the ICT test sample collection.
3. Our highly skilled and qualified eMedic will appear at your doorstep as quickly as an hour from the time of booking or at your preferred scheduled time.
4. The collected sample will be securely sent to our laboratories accredited with NABL and certified by ICMR for analysis. The reports will be promptly conveyed to you via WhatsApp or email within 2 days.
For any further assistance, visit our website or reach out to us on our WhatsApp number 9008111144.
Free Home Collection for ICT Test near you
Orange Health Labs offers lab tests at home in Noida and full body checkups in Noida. Upon scheduling an ICT test through Orange Health Labs, you will benefit from the convenience of a complimentary at-home sample collection service precisely within a 60-minute window from booking, no matter where you stay in Noida!