What is a Vitamin B12 test?
Vitamin B12 (Vit B12) Test
No special preparation is required.(Fasting is not required)
Get reports within 6 hours
As prescribed by your doctor
Blood (Free home sample collection in 60 mins)
- To diagnose anaemia.
- To evaluate nutritional status.
- To identify the neuropathy (numbness and pain due to nerve damage).
- To monitor the treatment for Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B12 may be a nutrient that is very important for several aspects of human health.
- Adequate levels of Vitamin B12 are needed for your body to take care of a healthy nervous system, make red blood cells, and make DNA, the genetic material present in all of our cells.
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in animal proteins like meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy. Usually, other foods, like breakfast cereals, nutritional yeast, and a few plant pints of milk, can also be fortified with Vitamin B12.
- In food, Vitamin B12 is sure to cause protein. So, as your body will soak it up, the vitamin must be released from the protein. So, as your body digests the food, enzymes in your alimentary canal separate Vitamin B12 from these proteins.
- Together, Vitamin B12 and factors are absorbed in the lower end of the tiny intestine.
How can I book the Vitamin B12 test in Delhi?
Log into www.orangehealth.in and submit your details. Our highly trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep within 60 minutes or at the time booked by you.
Why should I book the Vitamin B12 test with Orange Health Labs in Delhi?
Orange Health Labs is the fastest diagnostic lab. With us, you can get tested at home within 60 minutes of placing an order anywhere in Delhi. Our trained, professional and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep at the time selected by you. Your sample is safely transported at the optimal temperature to our NABL accredited and ICMR approved lab. The results will be delivered to you faster too!