- The test is often done when someone has difficulty breathing and chest pain.
- If your result shows a normal D-Dimer level in the blood, that means you probably don't have a clotting disorder.
- If the levels are abnormal, you may have to connect with your doctor to find out if you have a clotting disorder or any other medical condition.
D Dimer Test
No special preparation is required.(Fasting is not required)
Get reports within 6 hours
As prescribed by your doctor
Blood (Free home sample collection in 60 mins)
- D-Dimer testing is usually ordered when someone goes to the hospital with symptoms such as chest pain and difficulty breathing.
- This test may also be ordered when someone has symptoms of pulmonary embolism such as rapid heart rate, sudden shortness of breathing, forced breathing, coughing, hemoptysis (blood present in sputum), or lung-related chest pain.
- If you are showing symptoms of blood clots such as swelling, pain, warmth, and changes in the skin color of your leg.
- Chest pain, trouble breathing, coughing up blood, increased heartbeat.
- The D-Dimer test looks for the presence of D-Dimer, a protein fragment that forms when a blood clot dissolves in the blood.
- This test is done for the diagnosis of blood clotting disorders, pulmonary embolism, and deep vein thrombosis.
- If your results show normal D-Dimer levels in the blood, it means you probably don't have a clotting disorder.
How can I book a D-Dimer test in Delhi?
Log into www.orangehealth.in and submit your details. Our highly trained, professional, and vaccinated eMedics will be at your doorstep within 60 minutes or at the time booked by you.
Why should I book a D-Dimer test with Orange Health Labs in Delhi?
Orange Health Labs is the fastest diagnostic lab. With us, you can get tested at home within 60 minutes of placing an order anywhere in Delhi. Our trained, professional, and vaccinated e Medic will be at your doorstep at the time selected by you. Your sample is safely transported at the optimal temperature to our NABL accredited and ICMR approved lab. The results will be delivered to you faster too!